Operational Changes You Should Know About
Hello Westpak Customers,
Westpak is excited to announce the release of a Customer Portal, which is intended to make life easier for you, our customers.
This new tool gives customers the ability to:
- Track your test project during its progress at Westpak
- View and download your completed test report
- Track the return of your samples
- View prior quotes & test reports
- Request a new test quote or repeat a previous test
- View your account balance
- View your cases and documents
- Attach and upload files
- Share a story or give a Westpak team member a shout out
- Request an audit
- Communicate with our team members
- Notify one of our team members by adding @team_member_name
- Use the Customer Service tab to view FAQs, and/or reach out to any of Westpak's departments with questions and comments
- Keep updated with Westpak’s blog, industry events, and news via the Customer Community
For our colleagues who are not yet customers, the portal provides the following features:
- Ability to request a quote through the portal
- Use the Customer Service tab to view FAQs, and reach out to any of Westpak’s departments with questions and comments
Portal Access Request Instructions
1. Go to https://portal.westpak.com/s/request-access 2. Fill out the short form 3. Click Submit
1. Who should I contact if I need help with setting up an account on the portal? Answer: Go to https://portal.westpak.com/s/it and complete the form.
3. Do I need to be an existing Westpak customer to open a portal account? Answer: No, anyone can set up an account.
4. I have a question about a possible future test and need a test quotation. Do I need to set up an account on the portal to get started? What should I do? Answer: You can request a quote or ask a question thru Request A Quote menu item on the portal without having an account.
5. I’m currently a Westpak customer with a test at Westpak. Do I need to use the portal to communicate with people about its status? Answer: The portal is one option we are making available to our customers. You can still communicate with your test engineer via phone calls, text or email.
6. How will Westpak communicate to portal users about upgrades and system status? Answer: Westpak will post a notification on the portal and on our website.
Thank you again for your business. Westpak appreciates you!